[nursingnews] Nursing News

Nursing News List nursingnews at lists.upstate.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:16:51 EST 2023

The Magnet Story Writers Workshop is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of our team in writing nursing excellence stories for our Magnet document.  If you are interested in learning how to write to ANCC Magnet standards, learn how to collect sources of evidence, and how to organize materials to showcase nursing excellence at Upstate, then please join our team!

Email Jan Sawyer at jasawyer at upstate.edu  by March 22nd if you would like to join our team to write for the Magnet Document!

[cid:6fe6c48e-782c-46ea-bf25-936a61f21ff7]