[nursingnews] Nursing News for June 7th

Nursing News List nursingnews at lists.upstate.edu
Fri Jun 7 08:10:36 EDT 2024

Nursing News June 7th, 2024
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​______________________________________________

Nursing "Casting Call" for Upstate Nursing Marketing Material!
Interested in being in a photoshoot with our marketing team to appear in ADs promoting nursing in and around the Syracuse area? Fill out the form below by 6/14 to be considered.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umG3IJJLhnaRNtbmbFGtVbspUNElQQUdNT1BUWlVMMDI5VFdEVUY4M001Ty4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Ik07WjxmSBKOAsUqMFIGKLoZs9Op9YgdybQQTXoi8mVHPbyF88sVC91SNcIsfeAUWr5rN7qyhxYoyHwndvxNJ_T2xy4PrQ$
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​_______________________________________________
Upstate has partnered with healthcare facilities across CNY to create the Respect and Heal campaign, addressing workplace violence in our institutions. We have created a survey to track and trend staff needs and ensure safety events are accurately reported for optimization of outcomes. Please take approximately 5 minutes to fill out the survey and assist in our efforts to create safer and more supportive work environments for staff.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://redcap.link/workplaceviolence_SAreporting__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Ik07WjxmSBKOAsUqMFIGKLoZs9Op9YgdybQQTXoi8mVHPbyF88sVC91SNcIsfeAUWr5rN7qyhxYoyHwndvxNJ_SK8L7c6w$
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​_________________________________________________
BLS & QCPR Information
*see attachment
12 Months of Magnet: June's Challenge
Photo Scavenger Hunt open June 3rd-17th (closing 11:59pm EST)
See challenge rules & photo prompts here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umAkfmVKb-b1KoP6ndgNptFNUQk1SUldYQlFZT0RUS0FKRTM3MTZLN1RNRy4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Ik07WjxmSBKOAsUqMFIGKLoZs9Op9YgdybQQTXoi8mVHPbyF88sVC91SNcIsfeAUWr5rN7qyhxYoyHwndvxNJ_StbD-Dmw$
Welcome to the June 7, 2024, edition of Magnet Monthly Updates!
Magnet Monthly will provide regular updates to keep everyone informed on all things Magnet as we continue our journey toward our 2025 redesignation!
Please see attachment.