[PedsECHO] [EXTERNAL] 2021 ECHO schedule (as of 1.15.21)

Deidre A. Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Jan 15 13:52:35 EST 2021

Hello,

Just 2 days ago I mentioned we may not have any clinics until March…Thankfully, I was wrong!

As of right now we have clinics scheduled for 1/27 and 2/10.  I am hoping to be able to fill in 2/24 and then have the schedule set through the beginning of August.

I have attached the schedule as it stands now.  Please keep in mind there are always changes that come up here and there.  I worked really hard to incorporate all the topic requests that came to me by email or on the CME forms.

I am looking forward to a phenomenal 2021 clinic schedule.

As always, thank you for your continued participation!  Happy 3 years to our Peds ECHO!

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO