[pert] PERT Updates

Christopher T. Tanski TanskiC at upstate.edu
Thu Apr 8 16:19:53 EDT 2021

All-

A few PERT updates.

  1.  We have finally been officially accepted as members of the PERT Consortium. As best as I can tell,  we are the only hospital in CNY to participate. We will begin entering data into the registry once I put everything through the IRB and privacy processes. In an unusual gesture, our application was delayed so much that they are refunding our first year membership dues.
  2.  I believe we have consensus on the policy and procedure and so I'll be circulating those to the relevant groups and committees for official approval.
  3.  There is a PERT Consortium webinar this coming Saturday, the 10th, at 11am entitled "What would you do? Real life cases from the PERT Consortium." https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://pertconsortium.org/webinar/what-would-you-do-real-life-cases-from-the-pert-consortium/__;!!GobTDDpD7A!fkxfB1aBspaGjL26fVPTVJkrnWGP1H1E4b5s0FZdLEx8OBkcm1-WbC1mF_ye9rRLe3U$

Thanks.

Chris