[pert] Draft policy, finally

Birendra Sah SahB at upstate.edu
Tue Mar 16 21:04:55 EDT 2021

"Hemodynamic instability with RV dysfunction on TTE even in the absence of confirmed PE on CTPA"

I think the above statement may need modification as RV dysfunction can be chronic due to pulmonary hypertension.   What about changing to "Sudden onset hemodynamic instability with RV dysfunction on TTE with high clinical suspicion of PE"