[pert] PERT Procedure

Despina Garcia GarciaD at upstate.edu
Wed Mar 17 13:43:58 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,
   ICU Governance meets this Friday at 07:30. I think this would be a great opportunity to begin discussions regarding this initiative as the ICU physician chairs and nurse managers are all in attendance. I realize the policy and procedure are in draft stages but I’m sure the group can provide you with useful feedback for their completion. Could you present at the meeting?

Thank you,
Despina