[Stroke] RSTAC tomorrow canceled- minutes, bylaws, and regional questions below

Dawn Wage Dawn.Wage at NYUHS.org
Fri Sep 15 08:42:12 EDT 2023

Good morning,

For the bylaws, under the office section-should we state that The Chair, The Vice-Chair, and The Secretary can be from a Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC), Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center (TSC), or Primary Stroke Center (PSC)?

Those are the only suggestions that I have.

Thanks you,

Dawn Wage, BSN, RN

Stroke Program Coordinator

UHS Wilson Medical Center