[Stroke] RSTAC tomorrow canceled- minutes, bylaws, and regional questions below

Joshua Onyan OnyanJ at upstate.edu
Thu Sep 14 11:18:53 EDT 2023

Good Morning RSTAC group!

Tomorrow's RSTAC meeting will be canceled, with updates coming via this message. Please take a look at the attached minutes, Chairman's Updates (June), and our current bylaws. The bylaws are open for suggestions/edits if anyone has any changes to be considered/discussed.

Additionally, we have a question for the group: Can "Facility arrival time" be included/added to face sheets?

Designation updates for the group: Rome Hospital & Canton Potsdam Hospital?

Please let me know if you have any additional regional updates.

Thank you all!
Josh

Joshua Onyan, MSN, RN, SCRN
Stroke Program Manager
Upstate Comprehensive Stroke Center
750 East Adams St.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Cell: 315-414-9405
Ph: 315-464-2662
Fax: 315-464-2638
www.upstate.edu/stroke<http://www.upstate.edu/stroke>

"If you are depressed, you are living in the past.
If you are anxious, you are living in the future.
If you are at peace, you are living in the present."
-Lao Tzu