[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference and Journal Club: Thursday Feb 17 starting at 1 pm (Please note time change)

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Mon Feb 14 20:00:16 EST 2022

Hi Everyone
We hope that you can join us for toxicology case conference on Thursday Feb 17 beginning at 1:00 pm followed by journal club.
The timing and case details along with the zoom link are attached in this word document.

We have two articles for journal club and these are attached. Syracuse rotators: Please have a lead discussant for each of the articles.

Thanks and see everyone on Thursday!

Jeanna

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., MPH, DABAT, FAACT
Clinical Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Clinical Toxicologist, Upstate NY Poison Center
Upstate Medical University