[toxnews] Tox Case Conference

William D. Eggleston EgglestW at upstate.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:47:38 EDT 2022

Hi All,

  Please join us this week for our case conference and journal club on Thursday at 1:30 PM. We will be discussing the attached cases and journal articles. Local rotators will be meeting on the 5th floor of Jacobsen Hall and we will broadcast the meeting using the Zoom link in the attached document for all others.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Willie

William Eggleston, PharmD, DABAT, FAACT
Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Clinical Toxicologist, Upstate New York Poison Center
315-464-8906
[cid:706cbd78-039e-4861-8767-a700e6715f83]