[util] DOMESTIC COLD AND HOT WATER SHUTDOWN / Thursday, April 29th / Starting at 6:00 PM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Wed Apr 28 12:14:41 EDT 2021

In support of Heart & Vascular Project on 6th floor South we will need to shutdown domestic cold and hot water valves to install a new backflow preventer in Mechanical Room 7706. Since the present location of isolation valves at the backflow will interfere with access and serviceability of the backflow we feel that we need to go to the next isolation valves so we can relocate these valves. The next shut off valves are located in Mechanical Room 8815 and are labeled DHW-815 and DCW-1013.

Area to be impacted we believe to be 6th, 7th & 8th floors South domestic cold & hot water.

The time of the interruption will be April 29,2021 @1800 hrs. to 2200 hrs.

If you have any questions concerning the shutdown or feel that we have made an error in areas affected please contact Richard Peterson @(860) 885-4345