[util] Heart and Vascular Project - 6 West.

Thomas Slater SlaterT at upstate.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:53:15 EDT 2021

In support of Heart & Vascular Project for 6th floor West we will be shutting down Glycol Chilled Water System for pipe relocations on construction side of 6 West.

Area to be affected will be back-up / Winter Glycol Chilled Water serving 2 Fan Coil Units on the occupied side of 6 West that serve IR & Cath Labs. There will be no interruption of Chilled Water Service generated by the house that presently are cooling IR or Cath rooms.

Time of shutdown will start around 0600 hrs. on Monday (8-16-21) until work is complete in the same day. We will work the time needed to complete this work expected to be around 1600 hrs.

Any questions should be directed to Richard Peterson at below contacts. TY

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345