[util] Electrical Shutdown of Panels 6WELIP-CB-A & 6WNLIP-A / Friday, July 9th / 8:00 AM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Thu Jul 8 12:00:21 EDT 2021

In support of Phase 2 Heart & Vascular Project we will be doing an electrical shutdown in the EP Control Room on Friday July 9th.

We will be will be making some conduit adjustment to Isolation Panels for emergency and normal power panels located within EP Control Room. No other areas will be affected during this shutdown.

The length of this shutdown will be approximately 3 hours.

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345