[util] Steam & Condensate Interruption / Thursday, March 25th / Starting 8:30 PM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Fri Mar 19 09:17:53 EDT 2021

In order to safely work on the condensate located on the seventh floor of the south wing of University Hospital in support of the Heart & Vascular Project, the steam needs to be shut down on Thursday, March 25th.

No Patient Care Areas will be Affected

This interruption will affect everything in the south wing including:  Heating Fans, Glass Washers and all steam services that are used in the kitchen.  In some case's there will be humidity issues.

The planned start would be 8:30 P.M. and last approximately 2 hours:  once we start we will wait 15 minutes to give staff time to report any unexpected problems.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact John Ders at 315-243-5974,  Scott Bloss at 315-863-55786,  HVAC at 315-464-4351 or Rich Peterson at 860-885-4345.