[util] FW: Monroe Street Crane Lift Operation 09/03/24

Kimberly J. Austin AustinK at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 26 07:28:23 EDT 2024

Good Morning,

We will be conducting a crane lift operation on Monroe Street starting at 0700 hours on Tuesday September 3rd  to install new medical air equipment components. UPD will be  barricading the area on Monroe Street at 1800 hours on September 2nd. The contractor will provide candle stick construction barriers to attach the police line caution tape to. Attached is a sketch outlining the crane and associated equipment placement along with the temporary parking area for the NYSDOCS vehicles. One lane of traffic will remain open during the crane operation and the expected duration to complete the work is six hours. We have also coordinated with Syracuse Housing Authority, and they will be issuing a notice to their tenants regarding the parking closure
Please call me with any questions.

Thank you
Scott Bloss

[cid:image003.png at 01DAF526.5E44A3D0]