[unyoc-planning] Program suggestion

Aronoff, Nell naronoff at buffalo.edu
Tue Jul 16 11:58:52 EDT 2019

Hi,

This may be an unpopular statement, but I do not agree with this approach. For one thing, if a poster or paper has already been presented somewhere else, there may be ethical considerations to consider. In addition, as a regular MLA attendee, I would like to see new content at the UNYOC Annual Meeting.

Would you be offering reduced registration to someone that is recycling an old poster or talk?

Nell