[unyoc-planning] Conference planning - updates?

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 10:19:28 EDT 2019

Hi All,
I'm receiving questions about the conference and so I'm reaching out to
this group to see where we are in terms of the following:
1. Program planning - member presentations, lightning talks, posters - have
those who submitted proposals been contacted as to the acceptance of their
presentations?
2. Vendor confirmations - Liz and Enid recently sent out a very thorough
email of information they need so they can confirm with the vendor reps for
the exhibits.
3. Our keynote speaker will be coming in for a three-night stay - 2 paid
for by UNYOC and 1 paid for by her library.  Jennifer will be sending
Rebecca a hotel confirmation for her stay.
4. Our invited speaker for the afternoon timeslot has several needs of
which I will follow-up with him on and get back to you all with the
details.  Stephan's presentation will be very interactive.  He will be
arriving Wednesday evening and joining us for the day on Thursday, but has
to leave right after his presentation.
5. I will be preparing/printing certificates to pass out at the banquet on
Thursday.  Are there any other responsibilities I need to be aware of as
Chair?

Do we need a conference call to make sure we're on track?

Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Office: 845-437-3121