[EXTERNAL] [unyoc-planning] Speaker!

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:37:29 EST 2020

Hi Jean,
I didn't mean these as keynotes as we already have Ben as the keynote
speaker.  I'm sorry to cause confusion.
I was thinking more of these two as speakers for the other two time slots -
Thursday afternoon and Friday.  But, if we already have people lined up
then I will contact them both and decline.
Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Office: 845-437-3121