[unyoc-planning] RE: action list from yesterday's meeting

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Wed Jun 3 15:35:55 EDT 2020

Hi all ,
Here is our proposed e-mail to the vendors.  Enid and I will be brainstorming some ideas as well to send out to everyone.

In the meantime tho... is this OK to send?  No exhibitor has paid, to my knowledge, because the payment link wasn't available and I haven't sent out any invoices.  We shouldn't have to reimburse anyone.

Thanks!
Elizabeth and Enid

Proposed SUBJECT:  UNYOC 2020:  Exhibitor Update

Hi all,

We hope this finds you well.

Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, the UNYOC Executive Board has made the difficult decision to cancel our physical meeting in Poughkeepsie this year.  We are currently in the midst of re-imagining an abbreviated virtual conference.  We are still ironing out the details, but our hope is to still have an opportunity for exhibitors to be recognized.  Although you will not be able to physically be with us, we are exploring various reduced cost sponsorship levels.  Sponsorships will be used to support CE costs to reduce or completely eliminate fees for this year's virtual attendees.

Details should be available by the end of June.

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for supporting UNYOC through the years.  We look forward to seeing you again in 2021!  As soon as we have the confirmed location and dates, we'll let you know.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best and good health,

Elizabeth & Enid

Elizabeth Irish, MLS, AHIP
Associate Professor | LMI Theme Leader
irishe at amc.edu<mailto:irishe at amc.edu> | 518.262.4980
Schaffer Library of Health Sciences
Albany Medical College | 47 New Scotland Ave
MC63 | Albany, NY 12208

Enid Geyer, MLS, MBA, AHIP
Associate Dean for Information Resources and Technology
Associate Professor, Director, Schaffer Library of Health Sciences
Albany Medical College | MC63
47 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY 12208
geyere at amc.edu<mailto:geyere at amc.edu>|518.262.5586