[unyoc-planning] Yes, Virginia, there really is a UNYOC Annual Meeting!

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Sep 30 08:36:47 EDT 2020

Greetings from your current UNYOC Chair,

I am really excited to provide you with details about our Annual Meeting on October 29, 2020.
Extraordinary times make for extraordinary opportunities.  As such, participation in this year's meeting is absolutely FREE - regardless of your membership status!
That goes for the Continuing Education offering on Wednesday, October 28, too!

All you have to do to participate is to register via the UNYOC website.
PLEASE NOTE: You have to register for each day separately.

1.       UNYOC Annual Meeting Registration: http://unyoc.mlanet.org/annual-meeting/member-registration/

2.       CE Registration: http://unyoc.mlanet.org/annual-meeting/continuing-education/

a.       CE Registration closes on Monday, October 26, 2020.

Zoom details for the CE session and the Annual Meeting will be shared with those who registered for the event(s).

Details about the Keynote Speaker and CE Session are on the UNYOC website<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/annual-meeting/date-location/>.
For now, here is the schedule of events for Thursday.
9:45 am - 10:00 am

Welcome

10:00 am - 11:00 am

Key note: Noam Cohen

11:00 am - 11:15 am

Break

11:15 am - 12:15 pm

Vendor lightning talks

12:15 pm - 1:30 pm

Lunch with Scavenger Hunt

1:30 pm - 1:45 pm

MLA Update

1:45 pm - 2:45 pm

UNYOC Business meeting

2:45 pm - 3:30 pm

Wrap up

*schedule subject to change

I sincerely hope that I will see you - albeit through Zoom - at this year's meeting.

Best Regards,
Lorraine
Lorraine Porcello, MLIS, MSIM
Branch Librarian

Basil G. Bibby Library, Eastman Institute for Oral Health
Mail: Room 008, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.275.3247
Hours: M&T - 8:30am - 5:00pm; W&Th - 1:00pm - 5:00pm

John R. Williams Health Sciences Library, Highland Hospital
Mail: Box 49, 1000 South Avenue Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585.341.0378
Hours: W&Th - 8:00am - 12:00 pm; F - 8:00am - 4:30pm