[unyoc-planning] Update & Doodle link for remaining meetings

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:36:06 EDT 2023

Notes regarding the raffle:
1. 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 ticket bundles should be sufficient (remove 30)
2. A winner need not be present, but they *must* designate someone who will
be present to accept the prize or basket on their behalf. Otherwise, we
will draw another ticket. Not sure why this gets confused every year. No
prizes or baskets will be "saved" or "shipped". I will note this in my call
for raffle baskets.
*Regards,*
*Mary Jo*

*Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP*
*Knowledge Resources Library & Archives*
*vbmclibrary at gmail.com <vbmclibrary at gmail.com> *
*Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center*

*Notice of Copyright:* Articles obtained are provided as a courtesy of the
Knowledge Resources Library and are protected under Copyright Law (Title
17, United States Code); articles may be used for personal research or
educational purposes only and cannot be redistributed or reproduced.