[unyoc-planning] Meeting Today @ 2:00

Kimberly A. Nolan NolanKi at upstate.edu
Thu Sep 21 06:14:54 EDT 2023

Good morning,

      Below is a link to the draft schedule, if you have a chance, take a look, and we can discuss any changes that need to be made at the meeting. If you cannot attend, feel free to email me with your thoughts. I would like to post this to the website by the close of business tomorrow.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LmoWB3G7Xytzno0axM5G303txjDXUSfCUpz8ga5QopU/edit?usp=sharing__;!!GobTDDpD7A!OyUzHvn09pogAfYFWO0kdEABQzwjyjeaV8P1TpQzkuYVEjFSsvyEllPB55Zq3DDFTER0NrAJNGT7OVI9gIRsKEga08aw5ZYb$

Thanks,

Kim

Kimberly A. Nolan MLS, AHIP
Assistant Director for Resource Management
Health Sciences Library
SUNY Upstate Medical University
nolanki at upstate.edu<mailto:nolanki at upstate.edu>
My pronouns: She/Her