[unyoc-planning] UNYOC Keynote Speakers - we need some!

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Wed Mar 6 16:06:49 EST 2024

Good afternoon!

I’m using this email from Jode Millman as inspiration to follow up with all of you about UNYOC Keynote speakers.

When we meet on March 15th, I hope we can have a productive discussion about keynote speakers and CE classes.  Ideally the meeting will conclude with a list of names, and a draft of an invitation letter for 2024 and 2025.

I created a document in the UNYOC Drive for collecting Keynote Speaker ideas:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HzfTzroreXwn0B4gTSMtnZqqFXBA-wWM9yo9BuW9CNg/edit
Please add any and all ideas you have for speakers.

We already have a document started for possible CEs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8bzrgAUXKRexTvVeTUfNoRN7xDz8HhmFaryK8dP5n4/edit
Please review the information for each class and come prepared to share your thoughts.
At the bottom of the page is a list of Additional Ideas. If you know of any existing CE classes/instructors that would be good to address one of those topics, please add it to the document!

Thank you for your service on this committee!

Best,
Lorraine

Lorraine Porcello, MSLIS, MSIM (She/Her/Hers)
Evidence-Based Practice & Instruction Librarian
Institute for Innovative Education: Miner Libraries
University of Rochester Medical Center
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
585-276-3475