[board-unyoc] RE: UNYOC 2020

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Tue Mar 24 09:52:18 EDT 2020

As much as I hate the thought of not seeing anyone for a year...  perhaps the hotel given the circumstances and with a commitment from us for 2021 would be willing to switch dates.

On the vendors side, I don't believe anyone has paid yet as I most vendors want to pay electronically.

On the plus side, I started working from home yesterday and can access Google Drive, gmail, docs, etc.  anytime I want.  I'll go in and take a look within the next few days at the vendors, about 5 have contacted me.  As most of you are doing, we're reimaging how we deliver our classes and services.

On the negative side, I'm confusing the heck out the cat....