[board-unyoc] [EXTERNAL] FW: Minutes

Stephanie H. Helsher HelsherS at upstate.edu
Mon Feb 1 06:51:09 EST 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

I just checked the listserv archive, because I had a suspicion that my email below didn't go through the other week. It looks like I got the listserv email wrong-my apologies! Please see attached for minutes from our previous two meetings.

Best,

Stephanie

Stephanie Helsher, MSLIS
Resource Sharing Librarian