[board-unyoc] UNYOC Executive Summer Meeting: Agenda and Documentation

Irish, D Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Mon Jun 20 16:27:31 EDT 2022

Hi Denise… et al.
My apologies for such short notice at not being able to make the meeting tomorrow.  I’m totally submersed in some critical education deadlines linked to the start of our new curriculum.  I have no additional updates to the AHIP report I submitted to Denise earlier this spring.

If you do need anything from me during the meeting, please feel free to text me.

I think the consent agenda is a great idea!

Liz