[board-unyoc] Annual Reports

Stephanie H. Helsher HelsherS at upstate.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:27:32 EDT 2023

Good Morning UNYOC Coordinators, Chairs, Executive Officers, and Position Appointees,

Please prepare your annual reports, and send them to me, by Friday, September 29th. If you're unsure if you are obligated to make a report, please email me or consult the UNYOC Procedure Manual<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://unyoc.wildapricot.org/resources/Documents/Bylaws_Procedures/ExecutiveCommitteeProcedureManual_8e_revMar2006.pdf__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LpL92Lk4HFEguyztvYncxlPSXddL7PVHaYc2amwauXnngKknV1Ri2GCHNXO-ENC7Kzp4IzZr8GXVlCwduXoXyeUwlA0Ez-0$ >. Attached are a few previous year's reports for reference and content inspiration.

If there are any questions, please let me know.

Best,

Stephanie (UNYOC Executive Committee Secretary)

Stephanie Helsher, MSLIS
Resource Sharing Librarian
Health Sciences Library
SUNY Upstate Medical University