[CNYRTC] Welcome to our new CNY RTC Coordinator

Christopher A. Dunham DunhamCh at upstate.edu
Mon Sep 12 09:17:48 EDT 2022

Good Morning all -  I am delighted to announce that Maureen Guinta has joined our team as the new Training Center Coordinator for the Central New York Region.

Maureen comes to us with experience working in the CNYDOH office and has a baccalaureate in Public Health from Syracuse University.

In the coming weeks, you will be receiving emails about upcoming training opportunities for your organization, and she will be able to answer any questions you may have regarding reimbursement or tuition.

Welcome, Maureen!

Below is her contact information.
guintaM at upstate.edu<mailto:guintaM at upstate.edu>
office 315-464-7597