[epicproviders] Epigram: Timelines help you better know your Inptatients!

Epic - All Provider Staff epicproviders at lists.upstate.edu
Thu Mar 17 16:18:12 EDT 2022

We are introducing a new way to help you review your inpatients: Timelines!

Starting today, you will see a new Timeline Activity (tab at the top of a patient’s chart). This activity is similar to some of the tabular data found in the Summary Activity but is much more graphically robust and easier to review.  I have attached a brief summary on what you can expect with these new and improved reports.

Please explore this new activity! We will be continuing to enhance it over the coming months!

Feel free to reach out to me if you have ideas for future reports!

>From the Desk of the CMIO
Neal Seidberg, MD
seidbern at upstate.edu
315-464-7507