[nursingnews] Nursing News October 4th, 2024

Nursing News List nursingnews at lists.upstate.edu
Fri Oct 4 07:53:32 EDT 2024

Nursing News October 4th, 2024
Nursing Excellence Celebration
Please see attachment for the list of awardees that will be honored at this years 38th Annual Nursing Excellence Celebration!
Purchase tickets here to attend: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/q-Vkmg?utm_medium=qr&utm_source=qr&vid=17dbof__;!!GobTDDpD7A!Jm2bGRxHPEukXGaMkqLu9LUJBajx9Tjk8lILkjuutaHynTK7strtl-Fax_gc_sYCq_H2vxz-dcRlnILiYo93mwY9C5u3mA$
*Today, Friday October 4th is the deadline to purchase tickets!
IMT Training Experts are hosting Ask Me About Epic Drop-Ins at Downtown and Community Campuses for 2024

IMT Training Experts are excited to announce the launch of "Ask Me About Epic" Drop-Ins. Once a month, inpatient IMT clinical trainers will set up information tables outside the cafeteria at both the Downtown and Community campuses from 11 AM to 1 PM on select days. All Epic users are invited to stop by to ask questions. For times and locations visit https://www.upstate.edu/training/intra/contactus/signup.php#AMAE.
Welcome to the October 4, 2024, edition of Magnet Monthly Updates! Magnet Monthly will provide regular updates to keep everyone informed on all things Magnet as we continue our journey toward our 2025 redesignation!
Please see attachment.

To submit announcements, publications, and events to be shared via nursing news please email NRSGNEWS at upstate.edu with a short 1-3 sentence description of what you'd like shared. Nursing news is sent the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month.
*Do not reply to this email*