[pert] Draft policy, finally

Harvir Singh Gambhir GambhirH at upstate.edu
Mon Mar 15 01:04:11 EDT 2021

Dear Dr.Tanski,

Thank you for sharing and compiling.

It looks excellent.

May I suggest :-

  *   Do we mention PE diagnosed by CTA Thorax.

  *   And V/Q scanning to be excluded?

  *   About the transfer center?

Thank you for considering.

HSG
Regards,
Harvir Singh Gambhir MD, FACP, CPL, CPHQ
Associate Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program,
Associate Vice Chair for Quality Improvement & Patient Safety, Department of Medicine,
Quality Officer, Division of Hospital Medicine,
Assistant Professor & Hospitalist,
SUNY Upstate Medical University,
750 E Adams Street,
Syracuse, NY 13210.