[reg] Important Update on UHC Medicare Contract Expiration

Kaniesha Mason BarnettK at upstate.edu
Thu Oct 20 14:45:12 EDT 2022

Hi Jeannette,

I'm cc'ing John Roberts on this thread as he can better answer this question.  From my understanding the hospital charges would not be covered.  We are in the process of working out the contract details.  There will be more information shared as we get closer to 12/31/2022.  John is this accurate?

Kaniesha