[toxnews] Toxicology Case Conference: Ethical Dilemmas on Thursday August 25 at 1:30 pm

Jeanna Marraffa MarraffJ at upstate.edu
Fri Aug 19 07:54:06 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

Our next toxicology case conference is on Thursday August 25 at 1:30 pm. We are excited to have our colleagues from the Center for Bioethics be with us for this case conference.

The Zoom meeting details are attached.

Hope to see you there!

Jeanna

Jeanna M. Marraffa, Pharm.D., MPH, DABAT, FAACT (she/her/hers)
Clinical Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
Clinical Toxicologist, Upstate NY Poison Center
Upstate Medical University