[util] Electrical Power Notice for 07/12/2024

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Thu Jul 11 11:31:02 EDT 2024

ELECTRICAL POWER NOTICE FOR
Downtown Campus Buildings
 TO:                 All Departments with Space in East Wing
 SUBJECT:      Electric Power Interruption East Wing, 5:00 am – 5:15 am Friday July 12, 2024
 TODAY’S DATE:                   July 11, 2024
 WORK PERFORMED ON:   July 12, 2024
We will be conducting switching on the East Wing electrical feed between the hours of 5:00 am and 5:15 am on Friday July 12, 2024. This will cause power losses from 1 to 10 seconds while we do switching. Emergency power circuits will see a loss similar to generator testing.

 ***East Wing- Please use OR’s 4, 6, 7, 9 and 13 prior to switching and until an all clear is given in the morning.
MRI #1 and Emergency Department CT #2 will also be impacted and should be shut down during switching.
Before any switching is done, we will walk the 5E OR’s and MRI
If you have any questions, please contact Stu Hatzinger at 315-920-2584